Сargo solutions are the most popular types, moreover, they are equally in demand both for delivery over short distances within the same settlement and for long-distance, international cargo transportation. Despite the seeming simplicity of road transport, they are part of a complex economic industry – logistics. Therefore, their organization is subject to multiple requirements in terms of legal registration, road safety, and labor protection. Their strict observance guarantees the carrier and the customer the successful solution to the assigned tasks.
Why should you choose Linden Tree?
- Much attention is paid to the speed of transportation, regardless of the distance.
- We offer a full and very diverse fleet, which is constantly updated with new products. All vehicles are fully operational, so there should be no problems during the delivery process.
- Our staff includes real specialists who are constantly improving and are well aware of all the features of logical processes.
- Experts do their best to find the most profitable route.
- All services are provided at a high level, so the customer does not have to worry about the quality of the task performed.
- Great attention is paid to safety. This is especially essential for the delivery of valuable and expensive goods. Our experienced staff always go the extra mile to ensure that no customer is left unsatisfied. All transported items are packed and carefully secured in the truck (if required by the transportation regulations).
- We provide the clients with affordable prices and the ability to transport small loads. There is no need to overpay for the delivery of a full truck if you need to deliver a cargo that has a small weight and dimensions. Since the goods are consolidated in the warehouse and then sent by a full car, the final cost of cargo transportation will pleasantly surprise you.
- There are special loaders, who work at the terminal to help load and, if necessary, pack and mark the cargo into a vehicle. Our professionals will promptly load the goods into a truck, the driver of which will follow for further customs clearance of the cargo.